Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wally Sez ... Happy Father's Day!

Here is where Wally the Wonder Turtle gets to share his thoughts with the world. Enjoy!


wallys dad nice turtle man. we do lots fun things together. here some wallys favorite memories:

when i little, dad teach me how to ride bike. was special turtle bike for big turtle shell and short little legs. all turtle kids get special turtle bike. anyway i riding and falling lots. wallys mom come out and say, joe why wally not wearing helmet? joe, my dad, he say, wally is wearing helmet - his whole body is helmet. then he say to me, son, you start to fall off bike, you just stick head inside you shell. then he wink and my mom roll her eyes but i saw her smile a little.

dad teach me how to tie bow tie. he say, wally, is easy - just go under, over, in, and out. wait, wally got wrong. is it over, under, in, and out? or under, in, over, and out? oh, i don't know ... wally pay attention next time he tie bow tie ...

one time me and my friend sniffles the cat make dad pancakes for fathers day breakfast when we little. even though pancakes did not turn out right, dad eat them all and say they very good, the best pancakes in whole world.

best memory though was when me and dad just sitting in the grass one day with our necks out, sunning. i say, don't you just love the sun? dad say, i love you, son.

happy fathers day, dad! and happy fathers day to all of the dads out there - you awesome!

-- wally