Monday, December 28, 2009

Newfangled MP3 Player

Wally the Wonder Turtle and I hope everyone had a great Christmas and holiday season!

Wally and I stayed close to home and enjoyed our families (hopefully they enjoyed us). We all ate too much during our two-day stuff-a-thon marathon. I made ginger cookies, chocolate chip toffee cookies, and a chocolate peppermint cake for the Christmas festivities. Yum!




Shadow the Christmas Cat

We exchanged gifts, of course. Wally got an iPod iTouch, and I got a red bow tie! Weird, right? So Wally and I worked out a gift switcharoo, and now we're both happy.

People seem to love to know what's on each other's MP3 players, so I thought it would be fun to share my latest downloads (there are quite a few because I was starting from the ground up). Hopefully, nobody will think less of me after I broadcast my musical tastes to the world.

So here they are:
* "Major Tom (Coming Home)" by Peter Schilling (this is NOT the "Ground control to Major Tom" song ... that's David Bowie)
* "New Slang" by the Shins
* "Metro" by Berlin
* "Under Pressure" by David Bowie and Queen
* "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen
* "Lose You" by Pete Yorn
* "Take on Me" by A-Ha
* "99 Luftballoons" by Nena
* "Beds Are Burning" by Midnight Oil
* "She Blinded Me With Science" by Thomas Dolby
* "Der Kommissar" by Falco
* "Burning Down the House" by the Talking Heads
* "I'm On Fire" by Bruce Springsteen
* "Call Me" by Blondie
* "When You Were Young" by the Killers
* "Somebody to Love" by Jefferson Airplane
* "You Know You're Right" by Nirvana
* "Cold Wind" by the Arcade Fire

Do I have great taste or what?

What are you all listening to out there? What's on your MP3 player? What CD is in your stereo? Wally and I would love to hear from you!

--Jenny

Visit us at Wonder Turtle Soaps!